At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
To provide daily hygiene, assist with ADL’s, and data collection in a timely and accurate manner. To communicate appropriately with patients, families, and all members of the health care team.
Formal Education / Training:
Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
Pocket Masks; Bed Scales; Sphygmomanometer; Dinamap; Electronic Thermometers; Plexipulse; K-Thermia; Pneumatic Tube System; Telemetry; Nurse Call System; Fax; Network Computer System.
Medical-Surgical Unit with patient population ranging from less than one year of age>99 years of age.
1. Assists with data collection
2. Organizes assigned task and responsibilities.
3. Assists with the patient’s care identifying and reporting problems/needs, and performs interventions consistent with identified problems as directed by the nurse.
4. Collaborates with appropriate health care team members to help coordinate the delivery of patient care in a timely manner.
5. Assists with treatments, procedures and equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy, procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend of problem.
6. Transcribes medical plan of care.
7. Provides clerical support.
8. Documents accurately and timely.
9. Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications in a professional courteous manner.
10. Maintain healing and therapeutic environment for the patient and family.
11. Maintains position specific qualifications/attends mandatory in-services.
12. Facilitates staff development and assists in orientation of new employees.
13. Handles/transports medications/solutions safely and in accordance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Love what you do; Love where you live Nursing Assistants are in integral part of a patient-focused team who use...Apply For This Job
Description: Compact Industries, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company in St. Charles, Illinois – specialized in contract manufacturing, blending,...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|