The Williams/Circle Pines KOA is an outdoor campground destination looking for enthusiastic people to join our front desk hospitality team. Located in beautiful Northern Arizona about an hour from the Grand Canyon, we are a seasonal park offering camping in RVs, Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, tents & Teepees. Our goal is to create a great camping experience for our guests by offering excellent customer service. If you enjoy meeting new people, working in a fun yet challenging environment and helping families create memories to last a lifetime we want to talk to you!
• Ensures customers receive a high level of service consistent with our customer service philosophy
• Learn and operate campground management system
• Communicate with all staff and management using Basecamp System
• Enforce campground policies and implement solutions consistent with goals of park
• Proactive guest management to ensure positive environment for all guests
• Coordinate with Guest Service staff for late guest arrivals
• Coordinate with Guest Service staff for problem resolution when applicable
• Assists with handling and resolving guest complaints
• Check in guests upon arrival and relay all pertinent information about the park & their stay
• Answer incoming phone calls helping guests make reservations & answer questions
• Facilitate guest ticket purchases for area attractions
• Cashier souvenir sales as well as stocking merchandise
• Check and answer guest emails and voicemails
• Utilize creative problem solving skills
• Complete various duties as assigned by manager which can include but are not limited to: light janitorial duties, assisting other departments in completion of tasks, overall support in daily performance of the campground.
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
• Able to work with others and work independently
• Professional Appearance and attitude towards guests and fellow team members
• Communicate professionally and patiently
• Be on your feet during shift and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate leadership abilities
• Intermediate computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work at high altitude – 7000ft.
The working hours for this position will be Monday through Sunday with high activity on weekends and holidays with a starting pay of range of $13 and up depending on your experience. Successful applicants can expect between 15-40 hours per week depending on the occupancy of the park. This position is seasonal March 1 – October 31st with most hours occurring May 15-August 30. Accommodation options available for the season.
Description: Planet Fitness is looking for Overnight Front Desk Team Member. Overnight Front Desk Team Member will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
Description: Are you naturally a Friendly, Helpful person? Do you want to make a positive Impact each day? The Front...Apply For This Job
Description: Looking to join a fun, friendly atmosphere that appreciates the health and wellness of all employees? Look no further…...Apply For This Job
COMPANY DESCRIPTION Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing...Apply For This Job
Who is Renew? We are a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant supported full-mouth...Apply For This Job
Description: Has anyone told you you’re friendly and easy to talk to? Come join our team and help make our...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.